Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Gosh!

It has been a LONG time since I've posted a blog. I've got to become better at this if I expect reach my goal of world domination. Anyways, just got back on Sunday from sunny (smoggy) Southern California. Melissa and I were sponsors on the youth leadership trip to Saddleback for the Purpose Driven Student Leadership Conference (a mouthful). The conference was great and I really enjoyed getting away with my wife. We have, quite possibly, the greatest youth ever. I look forward to seeing what God inspires them to do this year.

Lots of new song inspiration while at SB. It seemed to be a tribute to HSUnited and Fee. But, I like both of those composers. So, it was enjoyable and God was honored. Look for some new stuff to make it's way into the 10:45...

Meanwhile, I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate this one into worship...(see below, you've gotta watch it to the end)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love that video, Jamie... hahah very interesting idea of trying to incorporate that into worship... -Erin Lewis

Jamie Duke said...

Having a youth choir sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" might really spice things up...

Greg said...

so much for world domination. 3 months? come on, man!